Tilapia is an inexpensive mild flavored fish that very easy to prepare. It’s one of my favorites for a fish fry. This tilapia recipe is a healthy, low carb alternative to frying and it tastes great.
Products to help you cook your Walnut Crusted Tilapia Recipe
Walnut Crusted Tilapia
- 4 fillets Tilapia
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Blackened Seaoning Link to recipe above
- olive oil
- Place walnuts in a blender. I use my NutriBullet.
- Transfer your walnut meal to a bowl.
- Add blackened seasoning to the walnut meal and mix.
- Lay fillets out skin side down on a cutting board.
- Coat top side only with walnut mixture.
- Preheat skillet with about 3 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. I use 6 out of 10 on my stove. Add fillets coated side down and cook 4 -5 minutes.
- Flip and cook another 4 -5 minutes until done.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.