When the weather turns cold there’s nothing like snuggling up to the table with a big bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup. This is an easy to make recipe that will make you feel good inside.
If you are pressed for time you can throw everything in the crockpot. Brown the meat and throw everything in the crockpot 6-8 hrs or until the meat is tender.
Products to help cook your Vegetable Beef Soup
Vegetable Beef Soup
When the weather turns cold there’s nothing like snuggling up to the table with a big bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup. This will make you feel good inside.
- 2 1/2 lbs Beef Stew Meat or Beef Roast (cut to 1" cubes)
- 1/2 Small Cabbage (course chopped, about two cups)
- 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes
- 2 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 2 Carrots (chopped)
- 1 Onion (large, chopped)
- 3 Red Potatoes (medium, chopped to 1/2" cubes)
- 12 oz Frozen Green Beans
- 12 oz Frozen Corn
- 4 cups Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp Thyme (dried leaves)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat oil in pot over medium high heat
- Brown meat in 2-3 batches
- Add all other ingredients to pot, cover and bring to a boil
- Lower heat to a slow simmer, cover and let cook 45-60 minutes until meat and veggies are tender stirring occasionally.