Chicken Noodle Soup that makes you feel good deep down inside. This Chicken Noodle Soup recipe uses a rotisserie chicken to cut down on the amount of work you have to do.
PRODUCTS TO HELP COOK YOUR CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 64 oz Chicken Broth
- 6 cup Water
- 16 oz Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Carrots Chopped
- 1 cup Celery Chopped
- 10 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Coarse Kosher Salt Optional
- 1 med Onion Quartered
- Debone your chicken and roughly chop the meat.
- Keep the skin and bones and place in a pot.
- Add broth, water, onion, thyme and black pepper to the water. Bring to a boil and simmer 1-2 hours. Take note of your water level in the pot. When you are finished simmering, add enough water to come back to that level.
- Chop celery and carrots and set aside in a bowl.
- When you are finished simmering your broth, strain into a bowl and return to the pot. Add the celery and carrots and bring back to a boil.
- Add chicken and egg noodles to the boiling broth and boil for the amount of time indicated on the egg noodle package.
- Serve with crackers or toasted french bread.