Chicken Noodle Soup that makes you feel good deep down inside. This Chicken Noodle Soup recipe uses a rotisserie chicken to cut down on the amount of work you have to do.
PRODUCTS TO HELP COOK YOUR CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup that makes you feel good deep down inside. This recipe uses a rotisserie chicken to cut down on the amount of work you have to do.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 64 oz Chicken Broth
- 6 cup Water
- 16 oz Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Carrots (Chopped)
- 1 cup Celery (Chopped)
- 10 sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Coarse Kosher Salt (Optional)
- 1 med Onion (Quartered)
- Debone your chicken and roughly chop the meat.
- Keep the skin and bones and place in a pot.
- Add broth, water, onion, thyme and black pepper to the water. Bring to a boil and simmer 1-2 hours. Take note of your water level in the pot. When you are finished simmering, add enough water to come back to that level.
- Chop celery and carrots and set aside in a bowl.
- When you are finished simmering your broth, strain into a bowl and return to the pot. Add the celery and carrots and bring back to a boil.
- Add chicken and egg noodles to the boiling broth and boil for the amount of time indicated on the egg noodle package.
- Serve with crackers or toasted french bread.