This sweet potato pancake recipe is a nice change of pace. They are easy to make and freeze well for a quick meal. Try topping with some Brown sugar and cinnamon butter or regular old maple syrup.
PRODUCTS TO HELP COOK YOUR SWEET POTATO PANCAKE RECIPE
Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 1 Egg Large
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes Mashed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and combine. Don't beat all the lumps out of your batter. It creates tougher pancakes.
- Cook on an oiled griddle at 350 degrees or in a skillet on medium heat.