A delicious, easy to make low carb keto pizza good for a meal, snack or appetizer. Also, perfect for low carb diets. Top this pizza with your favorite keto friendly toppings for a guilt-free treat.
There is no bread in this pizza and your crust consist of cheese. This is a really good no crust pizza and just check out all the toppings you can use.
Here are some keto friendly toppings for your pizza:
Vegetables – Spinach, Watercress, Bell pepper, Rapini, Tomatoes, Jalapeno, Garlic, Onion, Mushrooms, Olives
Meats – Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Shredded Chicken, Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Anchovies, Thinly Sliced Fatty Steak
Cheese – Mozzarella, Brie, Blue Cheese, Colby, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Parmesan, Feta, Swiss
Herbs and Spices – Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Basil, Cilantro, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme
Products to help cook your no crust keto pizza
Keto Pizza Low Carb No Crust
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese or an Italian Blend
- Your favorite pizza toppings
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Lay out four 1/4 cup scoops of cheese as pictured.
- Add your favorite meat toppings.
- Add your veggie toppings
- Add a little more cheese to hold everything together.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with pizza or marinara sauce.