The smell of Snickerdoodles floating through the house just screams Christmas. This Snickerdoodle cookie recipe will scratch your cinnamon itch with light, melt in your mouth cookies. Just don’t forget the milk.
Products to help bake your Snickerdoodles Recipe
- 3 cups All Purpose Flour 405 grams
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter 2 sticks, softend
- 1 1/2 cups Light Brown Sugar 330 grams
- 2 Eggs Large
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
- 2 tbsp Turbinado Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix Turbinado sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix Flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar together until well combined.
- Add eggs water and vanilla to butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and beat until well combined.
- Form two level tablespoons of dough into a ball and place on cookie .sheet.
- Slightly press the dough balls down into approximately 2-inch circles.
- Sprinkle a pinch of the cinnamon sugar mixture onto each cookie.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Cool Cookies and serve or store.