I’m a meat and potatoes kinda guy and this meal will definitely scratch that itch. Big, meaty meatloaf patties covered in a thick brown gravy with mushrooms, onions and peppers.
To top it all off, pile it on a big heap of my Parmesan Garlic Thyme Mashed Potatoes (Link to the recipe is below). If you’re looking for filling comfort food, look no further.
Products to help you cook your Meatloaf Patties Recipe
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Ground Thyme
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 10 oz Frozen Onion-Pepper Mix
- 8 oz Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 pkg Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 cups Water
- Go ahead and mix my dry spices and wet ingredients for the meatloaf patties.
- Add meatloaf pattie ingredients to your ground beef and combine well.
- Form into six patties.
- Over a medium high heat, cook the patties 4 minutes per side then set aside on a plate.
- Add onions, peppers and mushrooms to the skillet and saute until onions and peppers are thawed.
- Pre-mix gravy mix and water in a bowl. Add to skillet and mix. Add patties back to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until gravy is the desired consistency turning the patties occasionally.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or egg noodles.